Course Materials Details
- PADI Divemaster Manual.
- PADI Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving.
- eRDP ML.
- Divemaster slates.
- PADI instructor manual.
What Do You Need To Start Your PADI Divemaster Course?
- PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent scuba diving certification from another agency)
- Have 40 logged dives.
- Be at least 18 years old.
What Will You Do During Your PADI Divemaster Course?
The PADI Divemaster course is the first professional level in the PADI System of Diver Education. At the end of the course you should have:
- A high level of personal diving skills.
- Instructor level knowledge of diving theory.
- Significant training in how to assist an instructor during training activities.
- Take your own decision about the welfare of other divers.
You have three components for your training:
1. Basic swimming skills, pool skills assessment and general diving skills.
2. Knowledge Development:
- Diving physics.
- Dive planning.
- Diving physiology.
- Emergency assistance plan for Diving emergencies in the local area.
- Diving skills and environment.
- Mapping a local open water site.
- Supervising students in training.
- Dive management and control.
3. Practical application.
You are going to assist courses from the orientation until the certification, this involves you assisting in the confined water training, open water training dives and the knowledge development segment. This part is very important to prepare you in dealing with student divers, you will always be under the direct supervision and guidance of one of our Senior Instructors.
At the end of your program you will receive a certification. When you receive your PADI Membership, you will have the benefits such as order PADI materials directly from PADI, to receive the Undersea Journal and to have access to the PADI pros website where you can put add for job or check the job offers around the world. PADI offers so much for his/her members.
How Much Will it Cost?
PADI Divemaster Course - 37,500 Baht (2 to 4 weeks depending on experience).
Includes - Course, up to 60 Dives, potential Liveaboard experience, Divemaster Manual, Encyclopaedia, PADI instructor manual, e-RDP ML, DM Slates.
What Can You Do After The PADI Divemaster Course Course?
PADI Divemaster Course - As a PADI Divemaster you can take the next step on the professional ladder by enrolling in your PADI IDC.