DDI Assistant Instructor Training
A certified DDI Assistant Instructor in active teaching status is qualified to:
- Act as a certified assistant to a DDI Instructor during the Open Water Course and the Dive Partner Course
- Independently conduct portions of an Open Water Course in accordance with the standards of PADI
- Independently conduct the DDI Try Scuba Diving program.
- Act as a certified Pro member to dive with level 2 and 3 divers
- Be a certified Assistant Instructor or equivalent through an internationally recognized diving training organization and in active status.
- Submit a medical stating fit to dive that must have been conducted in the last 12 months
- Submit proof of training in First Aid/CPR within the last 24 months