DDI Divemaster Training
A certified DDI Divemaster in active teaching status is qualified to:
- Act as a certified assistant to a DDI Instructor during the Open Water Course and the Dive Partner Course
- Independently conduct the DDI Try Scuba Diving program to a max depth of 2m
- Act as a certified Pro member to dive with level 2 and 3 divers
- Be certified as a Divemaster or equivalent through an internationally recognized diving training organization and in active status.
- Submit a medical stating fit to dive that must have been conducted in the last 12 months
- Submit proof of training in First Aid/CPR within the last 24 months